List of 2010 Korean dramas Rating + Opinion

A list of all 2010 Korean dramas that I already watched and i also give my opinion about the drama!! (Not in particular order)
 GOD OF STUDY
1. God of Study; KBS2

    - Episodes: 16
    - Opinion: I watched this right at my last year in high school, and I cannot say that this drama didn't affect me. Because it does, even my laziness is bigger than my motivation lol~ But I highly recommend this drama to all of the seniors out there who gonna face the final exam, cause you all can learn some tricks about study from this drama~^^
    - Rate: 9/10


MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO
2. My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho; SBS
    - Episodes: 16
    - Opinion: Believe it or not, my dad got me this DVD for me and said "Hey I got you something Korean-ish" lmao and because of that I can finally watched this drama which I think is THE BEST!! Maybe if you're Korean, y'all familiar with the Gumiho "Nine tailed fox" story, but if you're not familiar with that story, I recommend this drama!! Besides telling you the story about gumiho, they also (ofcourse) telling about the love story between them. I like their love stories because these actors got strong chemistry that will make you feel like ASDFGHJKL;
    - Rate: 12/10




PLAYFUL KISS 
3. Playful Kiss; MBC
    - Episodes: 16
    - Opinion: You guys must watch this drama!!! No need explanation from me, JUST WATCH! Thank me later ^^
    - Rate: 9.5/10


PASTA
4. Pasta; MBC
    - Episodes: 20
    - Opinion: At first, i watched this drama not because i wanted to, but because of someone recommended it to me. He said, this is the best k-drama he ever watched. But it turned out this drama is so-so. But the positive thing is i kinda like their story line and the ost that sang by KyuHyun (Super Junior) and JungAh (After School).
    - Rate: 6/10
 JUNGLE FISH 2
5. Jungle Fish 2; KBS2
    - Episodes: 8
    - Opinion: First, I got hooked with this drama because it's a story about high school struggle life which is the same situation as me who struggle at school at that time. Well, it turned out more complicated than high school problem, because one of her (on the cover) frienemies committed suicide. This drama is interesting but the ending is kinda lack something, and I THINK this drama is too short while they have complicated story. :/
    - Rate: 8/10



MY FAIR LADY
6. My Fair Lady; KBS2
    - Episodes: 16 
    - Opinion: Well, for this one I haven't finish it even until naw kkk. But for sure, the few episodes that I watched was really caught my eyes. At first, I watched this because of my queen Yoon Eun Hye and Jung Il Woo, without caring so much about the story line. However, the story line is really interesting for me. It is about the "princess" Eun Hye who act immaturely even though she's gonna take care the company of her father. And of course you cannot questions how's Eun Hye acting in this drama because it's PERFECTION!
    - Rate: 7.5/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog